Subscribe:

Thursday 8 November 2012

11-11-2012 ~ The Eleventh Initiatory Gateway of Light


~ 11-11-2012 ~ The Eleventh Initiatory Gateway of Light
Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.net/dl.htm
Elders Transcribe www.pleiadianlight.net
Invocation to the Eleventh Initiatory Gateway of Light
I call upon the Overlighting of Mother/Father God,
the Pleiadians, the Sirians, the Andromedans and the Arcturians, all of the Light,



the Archangels and Angels, the Trinity Lords of Light, Lord Michael, Lord Metatron and Lord Melchizedek,
the Chohans of the Rays: El Morya, Kuthumi, Serapis Bey, Paul the Venetian, Hilarion, Sananda, St. Germain, Lady Nada, Mother Mary, Allah Gobi, Quan Yin and Pallas Athena,
the Mighty Elohim,
the Melchizedek Brotherhood of the Light,
Lord Buddha, Sanat Kumara, Helios and Vesta and Lord Melchior,
the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis,
and all other Beings of Light I personally acknowledge,
as I now merge with my Beloved I Am Presence, the Highest Light that I Am within the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God.

I now call upon Lady Quan Yin and the Brotherhood of the Light
to take me in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light into the Crystalline City of Light above Palenque,
so I may integrate this beautiful Pink-Orange Flame of Illumined Truth and Divine Love,
so I may release all my fears,
so I may heal my Divine Masculine Spirit
so I may experience the actualization of the Golden Solar Sun Disc within my heart,
and the activation of my 12 Strand DNA to the New Earth Templates of Light
through the 12 Primary Solar Sun Disc Discs of Light.

As I enter into this Crystalline City of Light,
I am greeted and welcomed by Lady Quin Yin and the many Beings of Light from On High.
I am now wrapped in this beautiful Pink-Orange Flame of Illumined Truth and Divine Love.
As my heart chakra and third eye in particular is now activated,
I clearly see what my greatest fears are,
and gently release my fears through the Cosmic Embrace of the Divine Mother,
and this beautiful Pink-Orange Flame of Light.

I now experience the healing of my wounded Masculine Spirit,
releasing my anger and rage, and perceived justifications for my thoughts and actions
through forgiveness and Love.
I now embrace my inner persecutor within my Heart's Temple,
And now all sub-personality aspects of my Self needing to be integrated in this Now, through the ray qualities of understanding, strength, stability, loving kindness, wisdom, generosity, abundance, compassion, equilibrium and balance, organization and discernment, and the knowing of my Self as this sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love.
And now, as the the activation of the 144 Satellite Sun Discs into the 12 Primary Golden Solar Sun Disc Discs occurs,
I merge with my Beloved I Am Presence,
and now all 144 Soul rays of my Beloved I Am Presence of which I Am One.
As I now align with the Inner Earth Sun, the Sun, the Central Sun and Great Central Sun,
I bring a focus to my Heart's Temple,
and I now experience the actualization of the Golden Solar Sun Disc of Light within my heart.
I now connect into the Unity Grid of Divine Love, and focus once more on the 12 Golden Solar Sun Disc Discs,
as a recalibration of my DNA occurs,
taking me into the New Earth Templates of Divine Love, and One Unity Consciousness.
And now, as I connect to the Light Workers and Star Seeded Ones,
I experience the Group I AM Avatar Consciousness of Light,
and the "Return of the Inner Sun".

I now anchor the eleventh major Cosmic Christ Holographic Disc and two minor discs along the spinal column.
I gently move my body from side to side and backwards and forwards, facilitating the process of the cerebrospinal fluid and the recalibration of my sensory system, central nervous system, chakras and meridians.

I am now taken in an external Merkaba Vehicle of Light
into the Ascension Seat of the Brotherhood of the Light.
I now enter into the Temple of Illumined Truth and Divine Love,
and surrounded in a beautiful dodecahedronal shaped Temple of Light,
I am welcomed and greeted by the Melchizedek Brotherhood of the Light as The Priest and an Initiate of Light,
I am now placed in an Axiatonal Chamber of Light.
As this Axiatonal Chamber of Light is now activated,
through the appropriate geometries of sound and color and noise light emissions,
it rejuvenates and heals my etheric and physical bodies.
And now, the creation of my perfect physical Light body,
my Adam Kadmon Body of Light and I AM Avatar Body of Light occurs.

I am now placed in a 12[13] Strand DNA Activation Chamber of Light.
I now request the full activation of my 12[13] Strand DNA to the new DNA templates of zero point energy and fractal equations of Universal-Source frequency through the related keycodes, harmonics, sacred geometries and fire letters.
I now request the activation of my two additional etheric chromosomes,
and the creation of my immortal genes.

More www.pleiadianlight.net

Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net
Music by Michael Hammer www.michaelhammer.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment